Happy Mag is looking for a Partnerships Manager to join our team based in Enmore, Sydney.
Our core ethos is to support and empower local emerging artists and musicians by giving them opportunities and a platform that otherwise would not exist.
Want to work with Happy Mag? We’re looking for a new Partnerships Manager to join our team in Sydney.
We are currently developing a new role that is specifically around the work we do with brand and event partners. Please note: this is an in-house Sydney-based role.
The position is full time and open to anyone with experience in the Australian music industry. Some skills and specifications that would be highly regarded include:
- Time in a sales or partnerships positions in arts, publishing or entertainment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and admin skills
While the role is still in development and we’re very much an all hands on deck team, the job specification looks something like this:
- Develop relationships with Australian and international brands and festivals
- Actively pursue opportunities with brands and festivals
- Maintain healthy relationships with existing brand partners
- Develop compelling proposals from rate cards as well as custom projects
- Organise meetings with both existing and prospective partners
To apply, get in touch with Radi via firstname.lastname@example.org