Jokesters, pub rockers and all round top blokes Drunk Mums just wrapped up a mammoth tour around Australia in support of their brilliantly raucous second full-length effort Gone Troppo. We caught up with them when they swung past Sydney, gave them some beer, stuck a camera in their face and asked some questions. Hilarity ensued.
Gigs of the weekWant to see your gig here?
Subscribe to Happy
More from Happy
- Interview with Drunk Mums Drunk Mums are the Melbourne-via-Cairns five-piece making a racket all over town. Masters of the live show, bearers of possibly one of the best band names ever, with haircuts that make all […]
- Much like Kim Kardashian’s derrière, the second Drunk Mums album Gone Troppo is huge, tight, and somewhat addictive [soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/139378996" params="color=000000&inverse=false&auto_play=false&show_user=true" width="100%" height="20" iframe="true" […]
- Introducing Drunk Mums Great band name, intense album cover- Drunk Mums don't beat around the bush. The Melbourne-via-Cairns five-piece have released their self-titled album to satisfy the hunger of their loyal […]
- If you’re gonna have a few beers with Dune Rats, you’d best be prepared for what nuggets of wisdom they’ll disclose If there's one thing Dune Rats love, it's having a damn good time and what better place than on tour with your best mates, plenty of beers and copious debauchery. We were lucky enough […]
- Here’s what happened when The Leers got drunk and interviewed one another Last week, when New Zealand four-piece The Leers released their latest single It's Not Right, we were immediately hooked on their psych-pop sounds. So fresh off the release of the […]
- Interview with audio-visual DJ and video artist Ego Happy caught up with Sydney based audio-visual DJ and video artist, Ego, just before his flight to Coffs Harbour for a live show as part of his Between Dreams tour. We spoke about what his […]