February 8, 2017
FIND OUT MORE
Gigs of the weekWant to see your gig here?
More from Happy
- Would you skate over thousands of dead fish? This delusional Japanese amusement park thought it was the best idea they ever had Somebody actually thought it was a good idea to place thousands of real marine animals under the frozen layer of an ice skating rink. The act by Space World, in the city of Kitakyushu, […]
- Stream Nirvana tribute LP Whatever Nevermind feat Touche Amore, La Dispute and more One of the most influential albums in the history of rock music, Nirvana's quintessential grunge record Nevermind had been given the tribute album treatment with the release of Whatever […]
- Last Happy! for 2010 on the 28th Join us for the home stretch of Happy. Mark the 28th in your diaries because it's going to be a huge night for all.
- Shining Bird take flight with new single Rivermouth Leisure Coast heroes Shining Bird have finally graced us with their lush new single Rivermouth. The six-piece had holed away in the mountains to write and record for their upcoming […]
- Prep yourself for Splendour with these fab five artists from the bottom of this year’s line up Splendour in the Grass have been the talk of the town since announcing in February this year's festival dates. Reactions to the music festival's program have been negative and positive and […]
- DZ Deathrays Shane Parsons on becoming an unstoppable rock n’ roll machine Whilst sharing a $10 jug of Toohey’s New on a muggy Tuesday arvo, DZ Deathrays singer Shane Parsons shared some terrifying tour stories, what it’s like being the Bert and Ernie of Aussie […]