Keen to join the team at Enmore Audio, the studio and tech arm of Happy Mag? We are looking to hire a Partnerships Manager to join us at our new office in Newtown, Sydney.
Our mission is to shine a light on innovative audio products and the people that make great sound. So if that sounds like your cup of kombucha, this might be the gig for you!
If you’re keen to join the team at Enmore Audio, the tech arm of Happy Mag, this could be your lucky day. We’re on the lookout for a Partnerships Manager.
We’re seeking to expand our team and pursue our ever growing list of projects by hiring a Partnerships Manager. Some of the skills and experience that would be highly regarded for this position are:
- Time in sales or partnerships positions in professional and lifestyle audio, publishing or entertainment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with WordPress
- Excellent organisational and admin skills
While the role is still in development, the job specification looks something like this:
- Develop relationships with professional and lifestyle audio brands
- Actively pursue opportunities with professional and lifestyle audio brands
- Maintain healthy relationships with existing partners
- Develop compelling partnership proposals
- Organise meetings with both existing and prospective partners
If that sounds like you, please email your resumé and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about Enmore Audio here.