Gigs of the weekWant to see your gig here?
Subscribe to Happy
More from Happy
- A pub date with Parcels
- How Daft Punk brought house music to the masses with their debut record Homework In the mid 1990s amongst the world's Britpop craze, a mysterious duo named Daft Punk brought French house music to the forefront of our collective consciousness. A stage name and what […]
- A 2017 track by Daft Punk’s Thomas Bangalter has been unearthed UPDATE: The full track has surfaced online. Check it out below. Sometime last year, Daft Punk's Thomas Bangalter emerged from his robot cavern to record Riga (Take 5) - a 14-minute […]
- WATCH: Parcels – Tieduprightnow Byron Bay lads Parcels have returned with Tieduprightnow, a new single with plenty of sunshine to ease the troubled mind. And yeah, the Daft Punk vibes are back.
- LISTEN: Spike Vincent – Lie In The Dust Sydney's Spike Vincent just dropped the pummelling first single from his debut album, due out in Feb via Dinosaur City Records. Listen below!
- “As soon as you tell an artist what they are, they immediately want to do the opposite”: A chat with Parcels You've probably been hearing the name Parcels around a lot lately. Since forming in 2014 during their high school years, the five-piece have been winning audiences the world over with […]