Happy Mag are looking for a new Band Partnerships Manager to join our team in Enmore, Sydney.
As a company, our core ethos is to support and empower local emerging artists and musicians. So if you love local music, art, and culture, this job might be perfect for you.
Fancy a job at Happy Mag? Well, we’ve got some good news: We’re hiring a new Band Partnership Manager.
We are currently looking for a Band Partnerships Manager to join our growing team and help take our projects to the next level. Please note this is an in-house role based in Enmore, Sydney.
The position is full time and open to anyone with experience in the Australian music industry. Some skills and specifications that would be highly regarded include:
- Time in a sales or partnerships positions in arts, publishing or entertainment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with WordPress
- Excellent organisational and admin skills
While the role is still in development and we’re very much an all hands on deck team, the job specification looks something like this:
- Develop relationships with active recording and touring Australian bands
- Actively pursue opportunities with active touring bands
- Maintain healthy relationships with existing band partners
- Develop compelling proposals from rate cards as well as custom projects
- Organise meetings with both existing and prospective band partners
If that sounds like you, apply here.