The track was produced by the band’s very own Sarah Jullienne, mixed by Tim Carr at 301 Studios and mastered by William Bowden. Alright is taken from SUIIX’s upcoming debut EP, and follows on from the band’s debut single Hi, which was released in late 2014.
Gigs of the weekWant to see your gig here?
Subscribe to Happy
More from Happy
- Upskirts release new single, announce new EP Barely Moving Sydney four piece Upskirts have announced the release of their new EP Barely Moving for release on May 29 following the release of their latest single Nothing Happens in […]
- A.D.K.O.B gear up for national tour with brilliant new single Glue Sydney's own A.D.K.O.B have announced they will be setting out on a national tour in October alongside the release of their latest single Glue.Glue is the first single from A.D.K.O.B's […]
- Studios 301 offers studio time to bands in competition Listen up all you music hopefuls and upcoming bands; Studios 301 in Sydney are giving away 40 hours of studio time to five lucky contestants, so that’s 8 hours for each winner! In addition […]
- A.D.K.O.B deliver the dark pop Young post-indie outfit A.D.K.O.B have slowly but surely been building themselves up as one of the most interesting emerging bands to come out of Sydney this year. The brain child of […]
- Spearheading the new wave of Aussie singer / songwriters, meet the captivating Joel Leffler Joel Leffler is a true blue Aussie singer/songwriter with a penchant for pop, a flavour for folk and exciting electronic twinge.Although he's currently gearing up to release his […]
- PREMIERE: The Sand Dollars are quick on the draw with Holster It wasn't too long ago that Melbourne's The Sand Dollars were having fun with the guitar banger of a single Sour Face. A track led by strutting guitars and a melody that screamed summer […]