For those who were involved with Happy! last year, it was a cross platform art event that invited musicians and poets to share the stage at a number of Sydney inner west venues and make a night of it. Other folk such as DPM assisted with the branding and logo design of the event. It doesn’t hurt that we share the same office space. It was popular then and Monday Records continue to get performance requests in particular from poets. Here at MR we’d like to see more of this happening out there! But if it doesn’t happen don’t fret, we’re thinking about Happy V2.0 for 2011. It will be bigger and it will be better. It may even need it’s own website and name upgrade. Happy Music Festival? Happy Arts Festival? Maybe.
May 18, 2011
FIND OUT MORE
Gigs of the weekWant to see your gig here?
Subscribe to Happy
More from Happy
- Last few Gigs – Happy on the Home Stretch! Home stretch with Onur Karaozbek, Brendan Maclean, Monii and Casey. Only three more Happy's to go! :(
- Lost in the Woods Our friends Lost in the Woods were happy to play Guinea Pigs as we experimented with two camera angles last week! Check it out... And yes, we know fades aren't cool but we challenge you […]
- Last Happy! for 2010 on the 28th Join us for the home stretch of Happy. Mark the 28th in your diaries because it's going to be a huge night for all.
- Happy! – at the Sly Fox
- Site Redesign Monday Records site re-design is happening live. A lot isn't working the way it should but will be very soon. We're aiming to finish by the end of October. The goal? A community based […]
- Enmore Audio Now while this announcement should most definitely be coming from camp Enmore Audio, we can't help but mention it on the MR blog that the recording studio is now up and running. The site […]